REGISTRATION FOR FALL IS NOW OPEN
If your team name does not appear in the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org with team name and division of play.
NEW CAPTAINS OF NEW TEAMS TO TASL will receive a credit to play for the fall 2021 season. Thank you for organizing your team and contact email@example.com for details!
Throughout the fall season we will continue to comply with all requirements of local, state and national governing bodies regarding Covid-19 to provide the safest experience possible. At this time, masks are not required.
The fall season will begin on August 14th.
Teams must have 14 paid players by July 19th to be included in the schedule. Coed Eight teams must have a minimum of 12 players.
Ten game season (not guaranteed) for 11 vs. 11 divisions including women, coed, men and for coed Eight. Men Over 60 Small Sided is 9 games and Coed Recreation is 8 games. See details in registration links.
Player Registration Fees: All players must pay an annual $30 state fee once during a calendar year in addition to the League Fee. League fees are:
Women, Men, and Coed (11 vs 11): $105
Coed Eight and Men Over 60: $80
Men Over 60 Small sided format, 9 games: $75
Coed Recreation: $50
IF you have paid for two teams and are joining Team #3 or #4, etc. the fee is $45.
- Game format is 11 vs. 11 for all divisions except for Coed Eight (8 vs. 8), Men Over 60 Small Sided and Coed Recreation.
- TASL reserves the right to combine divisions.
- Subs will be allowed. Team minimum is 16 players before subs can be added.
Captains can register as a team administrator by selecting the Head Coach box (no fee) and if you are going to play, you must also check the box for Player in order to appear on the roster.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON FOR YOUR DIVISION OF PLAY.
If you have PAID to join two teams, and you are registering for a 3rd or 4th or more team, use the following button to register.
DON'T HAVE A TEAM??? You are a FREE AGENT!!. Players that don't have a team may join the "Player Pool" and register as a "Free Agent" player. Register for each division that you would consider participating in to improve your opportunity to find a team. Players do not pay to join the player pool but once you are contacted by a captain and join a team you will be required to pay the registration fee.
If you are a Substitute Player, please read below before you proceed to registration.
- SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS: Players must be invited by a captain to play on a specific game day.
- The Sub Player must register for each date they will play. Select the date and continue to registration.
- You will type in the division and team name during registration.
- GAME DATES are in alphabetical order! April will appear before February, so please SCROLL down the list to the proper date.
- Sub players need to be registered by 2pm for weeknight games and by 2pm on Friday for weekend games.
- The $30 state fee is only charged once per calendar year. Game day fees are $15 per game.
JUST A FEW NOTES FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION!
Returning players will log into the system with their email and password. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues trying to register.
NEW Players will "CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT" with their email address and a Password and will need to upload a photo during the registration process. You will always access your profile by logging back in with your email and password.
Players may join the TASL league at any time throughout the season. It is never too late to register!
TASL schedules 10 games in the fall and 10 games in the spring. All efforts are made to assure the games get played, however there is not a guarantee of a 10 game season. You must register separately for each season.
TASL reserves the right to combine divisions of play to balance out the groups.
TASL plays three seasons per year.
The spring season runs February through May and registration begins in October or November.
The fall season runs August through October and registration begins in May.
The six week summer heat season plays in June and July and registration begins in April.