REGISTRATION FOR SPRING IS OPEN!
The fall season was a success and we got our players and teams back on the field safely. We will continue to comply with all requirements of local, state and national governing bodies to provide the safest experience possible. We are currently under a mask mandate so masks are required while playing. Thank you for your flexibility in helping us Return to Play! Please refer to the Return to Play guidelines for additional information.
- The spring season will begin on February 13th.
- Teams must have 14 paid players by January 25th to be included in the schedule. Coed Eight teams must have a minimum of 12.
- Ten game season (not guaranteed).
- Player Registration Fee for Women, Men, and Coed, 11aside play, is $130 per player; which includes the $30 state fee (paid annually).
- The player registration fee for Coed Eight is $105 per player, which includes the $30 state fee (paid annually).
- Game format is 11 vs. 11 for all divisions except for Coed Eight (8 vs. 8) and Coed Recreation.
- TASL reserves the right to combine divisions.
- Subs will be allowed. Team minimum is 16 players before subs can be added.
- COVID-19 Reporting system in place.
- Games canceled due to COVID-19 incident not guaranteed to be rescheduled as most incidents will require a 2-week break, it will be difficult to reschedule.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN! CLICK ON THE BUTTON FOR YOUR DIVISION OF PLAY.
Players without a team should visit the Summer Heat page and register as a Free Agent for summer!
If you are a Substitute Player, please read below before you proceed to registration.
SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS: Players may get invited by a captain to play on a specific game day. The Sub Player must register for each date they will play. Select the date and continue to registration. You will type in the division and team name during registration. GAME DATES are in alphabetical order! April will appear before February, so please SCROLL down the list to the proper date. Sub players need to be registered by 2pm for weeknight games and by 2pm on Friday for weekend games.
Just a few notes:
Returning players will log into the system with their email and password created when they registered in the spring season.
NEW Players will "CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT" with their email address and a Password and will need to upload a photo during the registration process. You will always access your profile by logging back in with your email and password.
DON'T HAVE A TEAM???You are a FREE AGENT!!. Players that don't have a team may join the "Player Pool" and register as a "Free Agent" player. Register for each division that you would consider participating in to improve your opportunity to find a team. Players do not pay to join the player pool but once you are contacted by a captain and join a team you will be required to pay the registration fee.
Players may join the TASL league at any time throughout the season. It is never too late to register!
TASL schedules 10 games in the fall (except fall 2020) and 10 games in the spring. All efforts are made to assure the games get played, however there is not a guarantee of a 10 game season. You must register separately for each season.
TASL plays three seasons per year.
The spring season runs February through May and registration begins in October or November.
The fall season runs August through October and registration begins in May.
The six week summer heat season plays in June and July and registration begins in April.